This is a CPR tournament. All participants agree
Cut off for fisherman entering is 6 PM Friday October 23rd. No Exceptions!!!
For additional information contact MOMCcasting50@gmail.com.
- This is a CPR tournament.
- All participants agree to accept ALL decisions made by tournament committee.
- Fishing is restricted to Michigan Waters of Lake Saint Clair.
- Fishing Hours are 8am – 8pm Saturday and 8am – 2pm Sunday. No entries will be accepted after 2pm Sunday
- Musky fishing guides will be allowed to participate.
- $50 entry for MOMC members, $75 for non-MOMC members. Captains should register their team using the form below and payment is due in full at time of registration.
- Prize payout for 1st and 2nd place. Combined length of largest 2 muskies. In the event of a tie the longest muskie is the tie breaker.
- Tournament headquarters is Toms Gas Dock at Miller Marina in St. Clair Shores.
- Catered lunch and ceremony will be in covered parking near the entrance of the marina at 3:00pm Sunday.
- Hourly updates will be on channel 80, please notify the tournament director if you do not have a vhf radio.
- 3 digit CPR number will be announced day of tournament and must be visible in CPR photo.
- Hands must be separated when holding fish. Head and tail must be shown clearly. Entire fish and bump board must be in photo along with CPR number.
- Nose/lip must be touching end of bump board. Back of fish must be touching back of bump board. Mouth must be closed but tail pinch allowed.
- Measure fish to nearest ⅛” rounding down. (measures 53 5/16″ will round down 53 ¼”)
- Photos of ALL fish caught along with angler and boat name will be sent to tournament director – Andy Cocke at (419) 276-0121.
- MOMC members may also compete in club derby but you must have a registered MOMC bump board for CPR side bet and a suitable resuscitation tank for any of the weight categories or side bets.
- Any fish registered for MOMC CPR year end must be on official MOMC bump board.
- Anglers without an MOMC board may participate but will need their board certified before any prizes are awarded. Bring board to ceremony.
- ALL tournament participants must conduct themselves in an appropriate sportsmanlike manner so as to bring a favorable impression on the MOMC. Failure to do so could result in disqualification from the tournament.
- Protests must be written, signed and presented by the team captain, along with a $100 “No BS” retainer. Protests received must be submitted no latter than 2:30pm Sunday. Retainer will be returned IF the protest is found to be valid. Otherwise, retainer becomes property of the MOMC general fund.
- Any tournament participants found in violation of the above rules can be disqualified from the tournament.
When you have made all your choices, click “Proceed to Checkout” from the Paypal window. From there you can log in to your Paypal account, or make a payment with a credit card.
**A convenience fee has been added to all PayPal transactions**
24 (Saturday) 8:00 am - 25 (Sunday) 2:00 pm
24770 Jefferson Ave